Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Serum is a lightweight and effective solution for preventing acne breakouts and purifying the skin. It is formulated with the goodness of Tea Tree Oil and the power of Salicylic Acid to control oil, unclog pores, kill bacteria, and restore the skin’s protective barrier. This serum helps in achieving clear, acne-free skin and reduces acne marks and UV-triggered pigmentation, resulting in an even skin tone. It is free of harmful toxins like Parabens, Mineral Oil, and Silicones.
- Tea Tree Oil: Has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that disinfect skin pores, kill acne-causing bacteria, improve the appearance of scars, and soothe inflammation.
- Salicylic Acid: Helps in gentle exfoliation, unclogging pores, and controlling oil production.
- Licorice Extract: Works as an antioxidant to reduce inflammation and soothe the skin.
- Controls oil and prevents acne breakouts
- Gently unclogs pores and kills bacteria
- Restores the skin’s protective barrier
- Reduces acne marks and UV-triggered pigmentation
- Promotes an even skin tone
- Lightweight and easily absorbed
- Free of harmful toxins
How to Use:
- Step 1: Apply 3-5 drops of serum on the entire face and neck twice a day.
- Step 2: Massage gently until the serum gets absorbed.
- Step 3: Follow up with Mamaearth Oil-Free Face Moisturizer during the day.
Who can Use: Men and women of age 15 years and above. The face serum is suitable for all skin types.
Question: Can Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Serum be used by people with sensitive skin? Answer: Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Serum is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive ones. It is formulated with gentle ingredients like Tea Tree Oil and Salicylic Acid, which are known for their anti-inflammatory properties. However, as everyone’s skin is unique, it is recommended to perform a patch test before using the serum on the entire face. Apply a small amount of the serum on a small area of your skin and observe for any adverse reactions or sensitivities. If any irritation occurs, discontinue use.