- Muktashukti Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from Pearl, known for its numerous health benefits.
- It is commonly used in Ayurvedic treatment of cough, cold, asthma, digestive disorders, and other health conditions.
- This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision to ensure safe and effective use.
- MuktaShukti: Pearl, which is known for its cooling and digestive properties. It helps in neutralizing excess acid in the stomach and provides relief from heartburn and acidity.
- Nimbu Ras: Lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C and acts as a natural antioxidant. It helps in boosting the immune system and improving digestion.
- GhritKumari: Aloe vera juice, known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It helps in reducing inflammation in the digestive tract and promotes healthy digestion.
- Relief from heartburn and acidity: Muktashukti Bhasma is a drug of choice for heartburn and acidity. It neutralizes the excess acid in the stomach and provides immediate relief from acidity and heartburn. It also improves digestion and reduces indigestion caused by excess acid in the stomach.
- Treatment of cough and cold: Muktashukti Bhasma is beneficial in treating non-productive cough and cough due to throat irritation. It helps in reducing inflammation in the respiratory tract and promotes healthy respiratory function.
- Management of stress and anxiety: Muktashukti Bhasma is known for its calming properties that help in managing stress, anxiety, and emotional excesses. It promotes relaxation and mental well-being.
- Improves bone health: Muktashukti Bhasma is rich in calcium and other essential minerals that help in improving bone health. It is beneficial in conditions like osteoporosis, osteomalacia, and joint pains.
- The dosage of Muktashukti Bhasma should be taken as per the recommendation of an Ayurvedic doctor.
- The minimum effective dosage is 25mg, and the moderate dosage for adults is 60mg to 125mg twice a day.
- For children, the dosage ranges from 25mg to 125mg. It is important to take this medicine in precise doses and for a limited period of time, as advised by the doctor.
- Strictly follow the dosage and duration of use as recommended by the Ayurvedic doctor.
- Avoid self-medication and always consult a qualified healthcare professional before using this medicine.
- Pregnant women, lactating mothers, and children should use this medicine only if found necessary by the prescribing doctor.
- Store in a cool, dry place to maintain its effectiveness.